Dr. Jorgji Jajçari Academic Excellence Scholarship
Dr. Jorgji Jajçari Academic Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to a student from the district of Pogradec who has finished 9th grade. The recipient will receive a stipend used to cover his/her 10th grade tuition. Every interested student must submit their completed application by July 1st, 2020. The winner will be announced during July 2020.
- Eligible students must have finished the 9th grade in a public or non-public school of the district of Pogradec.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A cumulative minimum of 9.00 GPA required for grades V-IX.
- Participation in different voluntary activities serving the community.
- Participation and awards in various academic and non-academic competitions and/or tournaments will be considered.
- High proficiency in English (additional languages will be considered advantageous).
- Candidates’ CV (two pages or fewer).
- Copies of official transcripts for grades V, VI, VII, VIII and IX.
- An argumentative essay, between 250 to 300 words, titled: Why should I be the recipient of Dr. JorgjiJajçari Academic Excellence Scholarship?
- Three Letters of Recommendation from teachers or mentors who know their students well.The letters must be sent by the teacher/mentor directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copies of diplomas/certificates from extracurricular/volunteering activities.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARDING CRITERIA:
- Academic standing (measured by the GPA)
- Online interview with the applicants
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Letter of Motivation/Argumentative Essay
HOW TO APPLY:
The complete application must be sent to: email@example.com between June 1st, 2020 and July 1st, 2020. All the necessary documents must be sent as one pdf attachment according to the chronological order from the “Required documentation” section. Please direct any further inquiries to either: firstname.lastname@example.org or the staff member responsible for the Dr. Jorgji Jajçari Academic Excellence Scholarship at your school.
MAINTAINING THE SCHOLARSHIP:
- To maintain the Dr. Jorgji Jajçari Academic Excellence Scholarship student(s) are required to report their academic progress and other relevant extracurricular activities throughout the academic year. These essays (not to exceed 300 words) must be emailed to email@example.comFor further information, our staff will contact the winner(s) in the upcoming months.